I’m studying for my Psychology class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
The DSM-5 has revised the criteria for the diagnosis of bipolar disorder in childhood and has added another diagnosis called disruptive mood dysregulation disorder. discuss what led to the determination that bipolar disorder was an inaccurate diagnosis for some patients in childhood and adolescence.
you will provide a brief answer to each of the following questions for each of the articles.
- How were the participants selected? Were
- larger population?
- How were the participants assigned to
- the participants representative of the groups? Did the groups start out the same? Was there any bias in how the participants were assigned to groups?
- What did the researchers do to ensure the experimental procedures were equal across the groups? If they did not ensure the procedures were equal, what should the researchers have done? Did the researchers follow APA ethical guidelines in conducting the research?
- What were the independent and dependent variables of the experiment?
- What was the outcome of the experiment?
- How can you use the results of the research in your final paper?