I need help with a English question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- Read Chapter 6 in Mastriopieri and Scruggs
- Read Teach Me, Teach My Brain: A Call for Differentiated Instruction
- Read Overview and Principles of Differentiated Instruction
- Read DI Strategies for Effective Differentiation
- Submit your answers from the assessment section (section 5) from the IRIS Module – Differentiated Instruction in a Word document.
- The IRIS Module is an excellent resource for DI. The online module has 5 parts: 1-Challenge. 2-Initial Thoughts. 3-Perspectives & Resources (be sure to review all 14 sections). 4-Wrap-Up. 5-Assessment.
- SUPPLEMENTAL RESOURCE: Read Chapters 1, 4, 6, 9-13 from the eBook, How to Differentiate Instruction in Mixed-Ability Classrooms (2nd edition) by Carol Ann Tomlinson.