I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Detecting and Managing Malware
Tim Taylor is the new network administrator for a brand new local restaurant supply company. He is anxious to leverage the ability to build a robust and effective IT infrastructure from the ground up. He is aware that malware is a huge security issue for someone in his position and wants to be better informed about the potential resources and strategies that are available to him. He has hired you to come in and present to him and his staff what their options are to prevent, detect, and mitigate malware.
Use the study materials and engage in any additional research needed to fill in knowledge gaps. Write a 2â€“3-page paper that covers the following topics:
- Analyze various types of malware and unauthorized devices.
- Analyze the approaches used by intrusion detection and prevention to identify malware.
- Apply malware detection tools.
- Explore the methods used by anti-malware applications to identify and mitigate new malware outbreaks.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message..
- Length of paper: 2â€“3 pages, excluding the references page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.