I’m working on a Art & Design exercise and need support.
For a game of your choice, find a video of a complete gameplay walkthrough. Select a few (2-4) scenes from the game that have distinct game play elements and/or story development. Analyze each segment for its musical qualities, as described below. Report the following:
- General Game Information:
- Title of the game
- Production company, composer
- Date of release
- Game analysis:
- Genre of the game
- Short description of the game, characters, story line (if it has one) or any other relevant description
- Music Analysis: Provide a link (URL) to youtube video of a game walkthrough
- Selection of Scenes: List of time stamps of the scenes you chose
- Describe the main music properties of each scene (style, instrumentation, structure, etc.)
- Structure analysis: time stamps of sections in each scene that describe the musical form.
- Comparative Analysis and Summary
- How the sections compare to each other?
- How the music matches to the game.
- Optional: Any other observations or comments
It should be presented in a form of a table, such as the one attached