I need help with a Application Writing question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Doctoral candidates should provide an authentic personal statement to each of the five following questions/prompts reflecting on their own personal interest. In the event that any outside resources are used, resources should be cited in APA format. Submissions should be a maximum of 750 words or 150 words per question/prompt. It is best to response to each prompt/question individually for clarity of the reviewer. Writing sample should be submitted in Microsoft Word format and include candidate’s name.
- Tell us about yourself and your personal journey that has led you to University of the xxxxx.
- What are your research interests in the area of information technology? How did you become interested in this area of research?
- What is your current job/career and how will this program impact your career growth?
- What unique qualities do you think you have that will help you in being successful in this program?
- How can obtaining a doctorate impact your contribution to the practices of information technology? Where do you see yourself after obtaining a doctorate from xxxxx?
Inputs from my side :
i will provide the inputs in the chat