I’m studying for my C Programming class and need an explanation.
1. Complete the programming problem provided in the attached document entitled, 3343_Lab01_Problem_Statement
2. Include the appropriate identification information per the course syllabus using comment statements at the top of your project code:
- 9-Digit ID
- Due Date
- Date Submitted
- Brief Description of Program
3. Name your project using the naming convention provided in the course syllabus: CourseNumber_LastNameFirstInitial_LabXX (e.g., 3343_SharpJ_Lab01)
4. You will need to zip/compress the project folder using an appropriate zip/compression utility such as the one found in the Windows or WinZip, etc. Please DO NOT submit .rar (archive).
5. Submit under the 3343 Lab 01 link under Module 1.