I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Task 1: (1.5 Page, 4 references)
Topic: Information Systems
Typically, organizations may share information about their customers, a form of marketing and data-mining. Do you think this is an ethical practice? Please justify your answer.
Task 2: (1.5 Page, 4 references)
(a) Develop a summary of the below topic and relate the following topics by considering an industry example through a peer-reviewed research article (1.5 Page, 3 references)
Include the following:
●Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
●How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s). Any findings and conclusions
(b) 3-4 Page APA Paper, 6 References (Include Abstract, Several bodies, Conclusion & references)
Review: Team Concepts on page 341
Text Book: Baldwin, T., Bommer, B., & Rubin, R. (2013). Managing organizational behavior: What great managers know and do (2nd ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill ISBN: 978-0073530406
Answer the following:
1. What team characteristics (or lack of) do you think could “sink” a boat of very talented individuals?
2. Being as specific as possible, what factors might account for how the 2001–2002 Army Crew Team JV boat—consisting of the bottom eight rowers on the team—frequently beat the Varsity boat?
3. Would you allocate rowers to the boats in the same way that Coach Preczewski did? What other options exist?
4. Can you think of other examples where the best group of individuals has lower performance as a team than do less talented teams?
5. Herb Brooks, head coach of the famous American Olympic hockey team that defied extraordinary odds and won the Olympic Gold Medal against a far superior team from the Soviet Union, once commented that the reason that his team won was because he “did not have the 20 best guys, but the 20 right guys.” Explain.
6. What variables are the most important to team success? Be as specific as possible.