I don’t understand this Political Science question and need help to study.
Objective: learn about bureaucracy through local government search. Select a level below and review their organization chart for any one (1) of the following:
- California — California State Government
- County —
- City —
- School District —
After you selected an Organization:
- What’s the Bureau, agency or department name where the job is located?
- — Name the top leader of the organization?
- What’s the organization mission statement?
- Which legislative committee jurisdiction is the organization within?
- Classify the organization’s “policymaking” or “bureaucratic role” from the “About Us” page in the organization.
POST YOUR ANSWERS BY NUMBER, URL ADDRESS BELOW.
#5. Must explicitly Name and concept to associate department > agency > bureau > office and so on.
GOOGLE SEARCH FOR STATE/LOCAL LEVEL ORGANIZATIONAL CHART.
Organizational chart, LA County Organization chart — http://www.lacounty.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/11…