I’m trying to learn for my Sociology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Week 5 – Assignment
I attached a copy of my outline that also includes my thesis statement as a guide to use as well with some references to include. I also attached a copy of the required resources (the texbook), please be sure o include in-source citations. Please let me know of you have any other questions or concerns.
Your paper is to be a comprehensive research study on
- Social Security
Your analysis of the topic will include:
- The scope and nature of the public policy problem.
- How the problem came to public and political awareness.
- The evolution of related public policy.
- Level of government and the actors involved.
- The intergovernmental structure and political concerns.
- Conflicting public opinion and impact on policy solutions.
- The approaches to policy formulation, adoption, and evaluation.
- The suggested policy direction (continuation, change or termination) and future impact.
Writing the paper
- Must be six to eight pages including reference pages, and formatted according to APA style
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at six to ten scholarly sources, including a minimum of four from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in Carefully review the attached grading rubric or the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.