I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Aeon, B., & Aguinis, H. (2017). It’s about time: New perspectives and insights on time management. Academy of management perspectives, 31(4), 309-330.
Chiang, F. F., & Birtch, T. A. (2017). Examining the perceived causes of successful employee performance: an East–West comparison. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 18(2), 232-248.
Gunpinar, S., & Centeno, G. (2015). Stochastic integer programming models for reducing wastages and shortages of blood products at hospitals. Computers & Operations Research, 54, 129-141.
Ives, G., & Rowley, G. (2015). Supervisor selection or allocation and continuity of supervision: Ph. D. students’ progress and outcomes. Studies in higher education, 30(5), 535-555.
McShane, S. L., & Von Glinow, M. A. (2015). Organizational Behavior 7/e.
Mohamed, S. A., & Ali, M. (2016). The importance of supervisor support for employees’ affective commitment: An analysis of job satisfaction. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, 6(2), 435-439.
Rezvani, A., Dong, L., & Khosravi, P. (2017). Promoting the continuing usage of strategic information systems: The role of supervisory leadership in the successful implementation of enterprise systems. International Journal of Information Management, 37(5), 417-430.
- ● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose
- ● How the article and/or author(s) support your argument(s)
- ● Most important aspects of the article
- ● Any findings and conclusions
- ● Approximately 250 to 350 words in length
- ● Include the article “Abstract” in your posting (your summary should be original)
- ● “IMPORTANT” – Include the reference for the article in APA format
14 mins ago