I’m stuck on a Sociology question and need an explanation.
*******NO PLAGIARISM WILL BE TOLERATED. PROPER SPELLING AND GRAMMAR IS REQUIRED. IF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN IT WILL RESULT IN A WITHDRAWAL********
Readings are Attached:
ASA format. 12 point font double spaced. 1 page for each reading minimum.
2 total readings. 2 pages. 2 separate quotes. Each reading on separate page.
Reading theory is challenging, to say the least. It often requires multiple readings, “googling” terms you do not understand, and a general tenacity that can be difficult to muster. Journaling will help with this.
- Read the requiring readings. (Webber – The Spirit of Communism, Marx and Engles – The Communist Manifesto)
- After you have read the piece, identify with a quote that you believe best summarizes the main argument, or one of the main arguments, of each piece.
- Title your journal entry with the author and title of the reading.
- Type the quote you chose at the top.
- Explain why you think this quote best summarizes the argument. This means you will write—in your own words— a paragraph or two on how you understand the piece and how the quote reflects that understanding.