I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
A Hairy Story”
- Your assignment is to tell a compelling story about YOUR hair or that of a relative.
- Title (clever…fun)
- An introductory paragraph to set up the time frame, setting and context of your story. Include historical and/or cultural references* wherever relevant (ie: dreadlocks; beehive; mullet etc). (*footnote source)
- At least one first-person “quote” (from a friend or family member) included enhancing the dramatic impact of your story
- Paragraph about GENDER connection –implication, association, response –masculinity/femininity et al.
- Final paragraph –summary of the “highs/lows”, consequences or familial reaction to this story and/or general topic. Make your story compelling, truthful (for the most part) and entertaining. While a bad hair day OR hair cut can be tragic – – there is something to be said for just wait – – it’ll grow back!
- Include an image – – either the copy of a photograph of the real hair do/don’t or a similar image from the internet.
- Absolute minimum length = 400+ words / in paragraphs.