I need support with this Management question so I can learn better.
For your Final Research Paper, you will select a well-known company in the aviation community to examine its organizational environment and behavior. Each week applied what you have learned in the Module of study to the company you selected in Module 5 and discuss how the company has accomplished the concept. You are now ready to submit your Research Paper.
- Describe your company’s collaborative work environment, specifically discussing collaboration techniques, the interaction between leaders and followers, and supportive communication.
- Research your selected company’s business environment, using the company’s website or periodicals such as Fortune magazine or The Wall Street Journal.
- Explain the company’s decision-making environment, risk management, and how the organization resolves conflict through the strategic negotiation process.
- Examine your selected company’s approach to accomplish team-building and drive innovation.
- Does your company have training programs for teams and a process to improve team communication and decision making? Why or Why not?
- identify something you believe should be changed about the way your selected company operates.
- Analyze how this change could be managed using the three-phase model of planned change.
- Discuss the viability of using force coercion, rational persuasion, or shared power to achieve the planned change in the company.
- Identify potential sources of resistance and ways to overcome the resistance for the planned change in your company.
- Analyze the selected company’s observable culture, shared values, and common cultural assumptions.
- Identify the company’s process of innovation.
- How do the leaders of the company reinforce and support a strong culture that promotes innovation?
- Examine your selected company’s mission statement, code of ethics, and organizational chart.
- Describe the institution’s strategic objectives in light of the mission statement. Identify the company’s structure and focus on why the company is organized as it is.
- What does it accomplish through this organization form?
- Also, give attention to how this structure reflects the institution’s strategy.
- Is it a mechanistic structure, an organic structure, or a hybrid structure?
- What controls are used in the company?
The paper must include an introduction of the company and discuss the company’s leadership, communication networks, decision making, negotiations process, organizational change, power, politics, organizational culture and innovation, goals and structure, strategy, technology, and organizational design.
The Research Paper Rubric will be used to grade your final submission.
The requirements for the Research Paper are the same as the other writing assignments, specifically:
- The body of the paper will consist of approximately 10-12 pages
- Times New Roman, 12-point font,
- APA format.
Use the following outline for your paper:
- Title Page
- Table of Contents
- Introduction or Background of Company
- Brief Discussion on the Contents of the Paper
- Body of the Paper Discussing Each Week’s Topic
- Summary / Conclusion