I need help with a Statistics question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
- Identify the research scenario including the relevant independent variable and dependent variable.
- Develop the appropriate primary research question to be associated with this design.
- Discuss the sampling strategy and technique used to access the appropriate case.
- Discuss the various control techniques that will be utilized with this specific design.
- Discuss the major threats to validity associated with this design and type of research (experimental). How will these threats be addressed in accordance based on the discussion of the control techniques in number 5?
- Identify the number of observations for each phase and a rationale for the number of observations.
- Enter the relevant variables and number of observations in the chart below.
- Briefly discuss any limitations associated with this research scenario and the specific design.