I need help with a Python question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
Please write the code in Jupyter Notebook. You can create one cell for each exercise, download it as an .ipynb file and submit this file to Blackboard. Please name the file appropriately (e.g., Individual_Assignment_1). If you are using Pycharm or other editing tools, please submit the .py file of the source code. Please DO NOT submit screen shots or .docx files with screen shots.
Coding Exercises :
1. Write a Python program that accepts the user’s birthday (you can choose the date format you like) and print it.
2. Write a Python program to find the median of three numbers provided by a user.
Hint: you will need to apply the knowledge about conditional statements.
3. Write a Python program that accepts a user-specified integer (n) and computes the value of n*n+2*n+1. For example, if n is 5, the expected output should be 36.
4. Consider an amusement park that charges different rates for different age groups: (1) Admission for anyone under age 4 is free; (2) Admission for anyone between the ages of 4 and 18 is $5; (3) Admission for anyone age 18 or older is $10. Write a Python program that outputs a person’s admission fee.
Hint: you will need to ask for the person’s age and apply the knowledge about conditional statements.
5. Write code that classifies a given amount of money (which you store in a variable named amount), specified in cents, as greater monetary units. Your code lists the monetary equivalent in dollars (100 ct), quarters (25 ct), dimes (10 ct), nickels (5 ct), and pennies (1 ct). Your program should report the maximum number of dollars that fit in the amount, then the maximum number of quarters that fit in the remainder after you subtract the dollars, then the maximum number of dimes that fit in the remainder after you subtract the dollars and quarters, and so on for nickels and pennies. The result is that you express the amount as the minimum number of coins needed.