I’m trying to study for my Social Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
Develop a plan for a qualitative analysis, addressing the quantitative study of the fear of crime. Use the results of the survey conducted in the Week 3 Project to develop a qualitative exploration of the topic.
Be sure that your qualitative planning analysis includes answers to the following questions:
- Review the findings from the quantitative portion of the study, in the Week 3 Project.
- Identify areas worthy of further study, based on the quantitative portion. Your qualitative plan should endeavor to further examine those areas.
- Present your research questions for the qualitative analysis and describe how you will organize them.
- Explain where and how you will gather your data from the qualitative study for your qualitative analysis.
- Describe the resources you would need to do the research on your chosen research topic.
- Analyze whether you would need approval from an IRB before conducting your study.
- Discuss the potential problems or obstacles you are likely to face when you carry out the research.