Help me study for my Biology class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
I think the Wet Tropics of Queensland, Australia sounds interesting! Growing up and in grade school I was always taught about the Amazon Rainforest, so I think learning about something I’m unfamiliar with – the Wet Tropics of Queensland would be fun and interesting!
I already reviewed the WebQuest. I think that if we each chose 1 out of the 4 main bullet points we would be in good shape. We just have to keep in mind we need a minimum of 12 slides. There is a lot of information to be said about each of the 4 main bullet points, so we all elaborate on what our chosen bullet point, we should have no problem reaching the minimum slide requirement!
4 main bullet points to choose from:
- Geography of Ecosystem
- Biotic and Abiotic Components of Ecosystem( I have to do this one)
- Differentiation of Species in Ecosystem
- Biotic and abiotic components of the ecosystem
- Describe the major biotic components of the ecosystem.
- Describe the major abiotic components of the ecosystem.
Has to be 4 slides and referennce all sources used.