I’m working on a Sociology exercise and need support.
Revisit Chapter 11 in your text to support your responses.
Using the Unit 9 Assignment Template, please respond to the following:
- Begin your paper with a discussion of the social problem you have chosen and explain why you have chosen this particular social problem.
- What influences this social problem?
- What are the risk factors associated with this social problem?
- What is the impact of this social problem on individuals and society?
- Examine the social problem you selected from multiple viewpoints of each individual or family member affected.
- For example, if you choose divorce or one-parent families, discuss how the parents and the children view the issue. If you choose family violence, discuss how the abused person and the children involved view the issue.
- Discuss how society views the social problem that you selected. How does this vary from your personal beliefs and values as a human service professional?
- Conclude by discussing your role as an advocate. Include two suggested strategies for how you can create awareness in your community about the benefits of understanding diverse populations and viewpoints.
Your assignment should be a 2- to 3-page paper, not including the title and reference pages, and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of assignment, course and section number, and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs, reflecting appropriate personal and professional insights.
- Reference page: At least three sources in APA format
- Be sure to use specific information from the text and outside research to support your answers.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.
- In text citations throughout paper
PLEASE USE ATTACHED TEMPLATE for requirements