Can you help me understand this Communications question?
select a special problem or issue in communication to research in detail. Write a comprehensive research paper reviewing and synthesizing at least 15 scholarly sources from a balanced combination of communication journals and edited books (not textbooks). The information gleaned from these readings should result in a 20 to 25 page paper (not including title page, abstract, references, and appendices). Students will write ½ page annotations for all cited sources.
- Typed in Times New Roman 12 pt font
- 1” margins
- Citations and references in APA format
- Cover page with a title, your name, course and section number, and date
- Page numbers in the upper right-hand corner of every page.
- o Title page (5%) o Abstract of the paper (10%) o A substantive discussion of all academic sources cited and a comparison/contrast of those sources: § Clear, well-organized sections, including an introduction, main points, and a conclusion (50%) § Clear and correct in-text citations (10 %) § An accurate and thorough discussion of source content. o An annotated reference list in APA format (25%)