Help me study for my Mathematics class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
First, locate the financial statement (10 – K Annual Reporting) information for each company (listed below) that you will be investigating for your final project. This information can be found on each company’s website within the “About U s” section or at the bottom of the homepage under “Investors.”
Research stock and corporate bond holdings for the following companies:
Apple, Inc. (AAPL)
Consolidated Edison (ED)
Northern Trust (NTRS)
Next, address the following:
Calculate the rates of return for each of the securities listed in a separate Excel Spreadsheet.
Once you have calculated the rates of return for these securities, briefly explain the risk/return relationship for each security.
Be sure to consider the key risk factors investors must observe when making their investments and also the time value of money concept and its relevance in the financial industry.
PART II WELLS FARGO
Once you have chosen your company, name some commonly used financial ratios in your industry, calculate specific ratios, and discuss the profitability of the company. Also, summarize your findings as well as discuss in general the limitations of financial ratios and those that apply directly to your industry.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Financial Ratios
- a) Name and describe some commonly used financial ratios in your industry.
- b) Calculate the return on assets (ROA) and return on equity (ROE) for a company of your choosing within your industry. (Note: the company must
- Profitability: Assess the profitability of the company based on the financial ratios you calculated and summarize your findings .
- a) In general terms, discuss the limitations of financial ratios.
- b) Specifically, discuss which limitations of financial ratios apply to your industry.
be different from the one you choose for your final project and different from the company you chose in Module One discussion.)
Yourpapermustbesubmittedasa2-pageMicrosoftWord documentwithdoublespacing,12-pointTimesNewRomanfont,one-inch margins, and at least 2 sources in addition to the textbook cited in APA format.