I’m working on a Computer Science question and need guidance to help me study.
Please give the research topics by today or tomorrow morning and I will get it approved and then u can start the abstract.
Quick clarification about the research topic selection proposals and the abstract creation.
Ok, the final research paper is an individual deliverable, and not a group deliverable. So, I expect ALL the students to follow the following steps:
- select your own topic that you want to complete your final research about,
- send it to me via e-mail to review and approve
- receive approval from me,
- after you receive approval, then create your abstract.
- submit your completed abstract via SafeAssign to me for a grade,
- This will be the abstract that will guide your final research paper. Remember, per APA 6E guide, abstracts are between 150 – 250 words long.
- Part 1: Topic selection and approval will be (2% equivalent)
- Part 2: Abstract Formulation, and completion: Your research topic related work will be completed submitted via SafeAssign in iLearn. Your research topic must be selected carefully by researching through the UoC academic Library from peer-reviewed prior research work that is closely related to your topic to complete this section. This is an exercise that must be completed with care because, your research topic must be independently formulated by you, and not similar to any other previously researched titles (authentic)