I’m trying to study for my Engineering course and I need some help to understand this question.
Must be a preliminary audit of an actual building. Must be typed, double-spaced, legible, and lucid.
All sources must be appropriately acknowledged. Length may not exceed 15 pages, including references.
Follow This Rough Outline:
- Select a building for which you have a full year of utility bills.
- Describe the purpose and usage patterns of the building.
- Explain how the building is heated, illuminated, andcooled.
- Provide a floorplan which shows the locations of allappliances and equipment. Give nameplate information.
- Examine the building envelope and identify all heat gainsand losses.
- Illustrate seasonal changes in energy costs using graphsor diagrams.
- Make specific recommendations on how to make thebuilding more energy efficient.