I’m working on a Computer Science question and need guidance to help me study.
In this Module the database will be created. The Database will be populated from a given databank with sufficient data to represent a reasonable model of the actual large database. The database will be tested for the database defined requirements.
- Determine the SQL (DDL and DML) requirements to support an organizations data needs.
Create a Prototype of the database to include sample database tables, Database Test Plan document, and Project Status
- Complete the prototype development of the database.
- Complete the database test plan document.
- Populate the database (DML) with data from the company databank.
- Test the database for defined requirements, including security requirements.