Can you help me understand this Health & Medical question?
Attached is what is needed for a reference for the program used:
While studying public health issues in the MPH program, you have learned about the process known as evaluation. The evaluation process is a tool to measure our successes and failures; thus, it pertains to everything done in public health. Evaluation demonstrates what we have done and what the results are. Using the Internet, research the grants and contracting evaluation process. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Explain the evaluation process from beginning to end, and describe how you can be sure your program will work by including an evaluation component.
- What is the most important element of evaluation and why do you believe this tool was the most important?
Give reasons and examples in support of your responses. Be sure to cite any relevant resources.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words.
By the due date assigned post your response to the below Discussion Area.Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Do you think the way in which your peers wish to evaluate their programs is the best approach? Defend your position.
Respond to the assigned question using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading. Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.Participate in the discussion by analyzing each response for completeness and accuracy and by suggesting specific additions or clarifications for improving the discussion question response.
- Analyzed the evaluation process from beginning to end and described how you can be sure your program will work.
- Identified the most important evaluation tool for your project and explained why this tool was the most important.
- Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.