I need support with this Writing question so I can learn better.
Week 1 – Constructing a “Second Narrative”
- Joseph and the Passion of our Lord (Anderson, 2003) [PDF]
- Uncovering a Second Narrative (Steinmetz, 2003) [PDF]
Steinmetz (2003) spoke of finding a “second narrative” within the biblical text, and Anderson (2003) did just that. In four to five paragraphs, respond to the following questions:
- What is that “second narrative” that Anderson discovers?
- What is his method in uncovering this “second narrative” and how does this relate to what Steinmetz says?
- Is Anderson’s reading of Joseph persuasive?
- Is his methodology credible or merely idiosyncratic and arbitrary?
Support your statements with evidence from the Required Studies and your research.