I’m stuck on a Statistics question and need an explanation.
Submit a 2- to 3-page paper that includes the following:
- Your research question(s), incorporating any feedback you received from your Instructor to revise your research questions (state your research question(s) as “differences in (outcome variable) by (main independent variable) among (study population/setting/year)” or you can say “ associations between (outcome)and (main independent variable) among).
- The study population you selected for your project (study population is defined based on your research topic) and a rationale for the chosen population.
- Include a list of variables (dependent, independent, confounding, etc) from your selected data set, that you will be using to answer your research question(s).
- Include a rationale for why you think those variables are enough for answering your research question.
- If you are planning on selecting a sample from your selected dataset, indicate the sample size and the method for calculating the sample size, including your power calculations. If you are not selecting a sample from your dataset, explain the rationale for that decision.
- Include SPSS output(s) to support your calculation(s)/result(s).