I need support with this English question so I can learn better.
Write 4 Complete pages in proper MLA format.
Using the writing process, students will compose a paper reflecting on an experience that has
affected them. This experience can be personal: one that occurred within his/her family, education,
career, or with technology or pop culture. Note that this paper should not be research-based. Use of
the first person (I and we) is acceptable for this paper. Use of the second person (you and all
of its forms) is not acceptable.
*Times New Roman.
*Font size 12.
*The paper has a correctly formatted and original title.
*The paper has a correctly formatted MLA heading.
*Strong thesis or controlling idea.
*Grabs the reader’s attention.
* Is general and outlines the main points of the body paragraphs.
*Contains controlling topic sentences and supporting details.
* Uses adequate transitional devices.
*Sums up the main points of the paper.
*Does not leave the reader “hanging.”
* Does NOT introduce new ideas that are not covered in the body paragraphs.
*The conclusion should be concise.
*Word choices and level of diction appropriate to the college level.
*Spelling errors are avoided.
*Avoids use of contractions.
*Avoids use of the second-person pronoun.
*Subjects and verbs agree
* Maintains consistent tense and/or demonstrates logical shifts in tense.
* Parallelism is maintained.
* Overuse of the passive voice is avoided.
*Less than 10% plagiarism on Turnitin report
Sample paper included and MLA format info