I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
First, construct a thesis statement for the final project. Then, include an annotated bibliography containing at least five potential sources for the final project:
- Two sources must be scholarly sources
- Two sources must be either state sources, local newspaper resources, or industry sources
- One source must be a webpage
- In your submission, include a brief paragraph that explains how your thesis aligns with, supports, and satisfies the project’s objectives
- Second, based on the “Research” in Kapka, Oregon Writes, in your own words briefly define academic integrity, scholarly source, and Internet-based/popular resource. Then, find one scholarly source and one Internet-based/popular resource that you might use to support your current thesis and explain why you chose it. Be sure to support your statements with evidence.
- Last write a 1- to 2-page paper (250 to 550 words) discussing two sources you found using a library database (such EBSCOhost or ProQuest) that support and counter the argument you are making in your thesis.
- First, using a library database, find one source that supports the argument you are making in your thesis and explain why it supports your current thesis. Include one paraphrase and one direct quote from the source.
- Then, using a library database, find one source that counters the argument you are making in your thesis and explain why it counters your current thesis. Include one paraphrase and one direct quote from the source.
Be sure to include the proper MLA or APA in-text citations for your resources and construct a full References page or Works Cited page.