I’m stuck on a Management question and need an explanation.
Please answer the following questions:
- Can we say that people have true preferences, or do most choices in fact show revealed preferences that depend on the context of the decision, our ability to remember past experiences when deciding, and even the way the various options are presented to us?
- How can an understanding of decision science (utilizing the evidence-based model) be applied to understand or influence real-world decisions in domains ranging from marketing and healthcare to public policy and disaster preparedness?
this should be 150 – 350 words
• Latham, G. P. (2018). Becoming the evidence-based manager: Making the Science of Management Work for You. Hachette UK. ISBN: 978-1-4736-7697-8
• Marr, B. (2010). The Intelligent Company: Five Steps to Success with Evidence-Based Management. West Sussex, UK: John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. ISBN: 978-0-470-68595-2
• Harvard Business Review On Making Smart Decisions, (2013), Harvard Business School Publishing Corporation, ISBN: 978-1-4221-8989-4
Cite in all posts, the preferred method is APA. In addition, please note the terms utilized in the Textbooks, please include 2- 3 terms in post.