I’m working on a English exercise and need support.
- MLA format
- Approximately 3 pages
- Argument Essay with counterargument and rebuttal
- Must use the article, “Your Ancestors, Your Fate” to prove your argument
- Must use one more source from the CHS Database to further prove your argument
- Must reference Oedipus the King
- A Works Cited must be attached
Speaking of citations, when citing quotes from Oedipus the King, simply put the line numbers in parentheses.
- Ex: Jocasta pleads, “For God’s love, let us have no more questioning! / Is your life nothing to you?” (1003-4).
- A backslash / shows where one line ends and another begins
I’ve gone ahead an attached the article you are to use for this essay.