I’m studying for my Psychology class and need an explanation.
For this week, you will submit Parts 1, 2, and the Annotated Bibliography of your Major Assignment 1 to your Instructor to receive feedback.
To prepare for this Assignment:
- Finalize your Parts 1, 2, and the Annotated Bibliography of your Major Assignment 1.
By Day 7
Submit Parts 1, 2, and your Annotated Bibliography section of your Major Assignment 1.
Note: Once you receive your Instructor’s feedback, you will incorporate their feedback and re-submit in Week 8 when you complete Part 3 of this Major Assignment 1.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK4Assgn+last name+first initial.(
)” as the name.
- Click the Major Assignment 1 First Draft Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 4 Major Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK4Assgn+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission. Zero plagiarizing, Quote work, No.coms