I’m studying and need help with a Statistics question to help me learn.
- Refer to sheet 1. Run a simple linear regression. Round the parameters of the regression equation to 4 decimal places. On average, by how much do the house prices increase for each additional square foot?
- Refer to sheet 1. On average, the regression model off by _______%. Put differently, what is the MAPE? Format: 100.0
- Refer to sheet 1. _________% of the variation of the house prices is explained by the model. Format: 100.0
- Refer to sheet 2. On average, the predictions is missing by _______%. Format: 100.0
- Refer to sheet 2. The prediction errors are in the neighborhood of about _____ thousand rides. Format: no decimal place.
- Refer to sheet 2. __________% of the total variation of the number of riders is NOT explained by this multiple regression equation. Format: 100.00
- Refer to sheet2. Format: no decimal place.
If the price per ride increases by $1, number of weekly riders will drop by Blank 1 thousand;
If the parking rate increases by $1, number of weekly riders will rise by Blank 2 thousand.