I’m studying for my Job class and need an explanation.
This assignment is designed for students going into the teaching field after graduate school. (Criminal Justice Teaching Philosophy samples or examples are online, just google it).
Assignment consist of (3 assignments ) letter of interest for a teaching position, Criminal Justice Teaching Philosophy, and Curriculum Vitae
Note: Please! please ! use the Resume and Cover letter information I provided in the word documents.
Also, I have provided a sample of CV and letter of Interest.
Below is a copy of the job listing :
The Department of Social Sciences seeks to establish a pool of qualified applicants for future, part-time Adjunct Faculty appointments in Criminal Justice. Successful applicants may teach up to nine semester credit hours within the required discipline online as dictated by student demand, hold office hours, and assist students as needed. These temporary appointments are for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in the discipline or a closely related area with a minimum of 18 graduate hours in the discipline.
• An earned doctorate in the discipline (or closely related field) with a minimum of 18 graduate hours.
• Previous teaching experience at the collegiate level.
• Prior relevant industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Ability to interact effectively and professionally with the general public.
• Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize tasks.
• Ability to work under stress and with pressing timelines.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Adjunct Faculty positions are temporary appointments, assigned per semester and on an as-needed basis.
• These temporary appointments are for the 2019-2020 academic year.
• Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position(s) is/are filled.